[ptp-dev] breaking change coming soon...

Hi all,

I have refactored the proxy protocol from both the core and debug plugins into a separate plugin. Due to some leakage up to higher layers in the stack, this has made the change more complicated than it should have been. Unfortunately this means that some packages, particularly the debugger, have required some surgery.

Before updating your CVS, you will need to check out a new package: org.eclipse.ptp.proxy.protocol. The only change that should need to be made to resource manager implementations is to add this package as a dependency.

I'll commit this changes as 5pm EST tonight unless anyone has a problem.

Greg

Back to the top