Re: [ptp-dev] Questions about remote support

Yaakoub,

Well there's bound to be some instability since it's not released yet, but I would certainly be interested in getting feedback on the new resource manager system. I could build a preview package to make it easier to install.

The main caveats are that only OpenMPI 1.2.x is supported, and you will need to use Eclipse 3.3 and CDT 4.0. If these are ok, and you'd like to go ahead, let me know.

Greg