Re: [ptp-dev] remote services

Hi Graig,
Are you referring to Cell/B.E IDE's binaries or source code? In case of binaries, I believe it was included in the last stage driver we provided to LANL.
In regard to source, we have OS approval (EPL) for Remote Access modules of IDE, working on the approval for the rest.

Best Regards
Amir Sanjar

Cell/B.E. Processor IDE Architect
IBM Senior Software Engineer
Phone# 512-838-4723
Fax# 512-838-8858

Inactive hide details for Craig Rasmussen <crasmussen@xxxxxxxx>Craig Rasmussen <crasmussen@xxxxxxxx>

          Craig Rasmussen <crasmussen@xxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          07/31/2007 09:41 AM

          Please respond to
          Parallel Tools Platform general developers

matinata@xxxxxxxxxx, Parallel Tools Platform general developers <ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

Re: [ptp-dev] remote services

How can I get a copy of your work?  We are installing some Cell/B.E.
systems at LANL and it would be nice to use your plugins.

Regards,
Craig