Re: [ptp-dev] remote services

On Tue, 2007-07-31 at 08:41 -0600, Craig Rasmussen wrote:
> How can I get a copy of your work?  We are installing some Cell/B.E.
> systems at LANL and it would be nice to use your plugins.
>
> Regards,
> Craig

Hi Craig,

If you already installed the complete Cell SDK packages from here:

http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/cellsw?open&S_TACT=105AGX16&S_CMP=DWPA

you can follow the link bellow for download and installation
instructions for the IDE (which remote tools is part of):

http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/cellide

--
Ricardo M. Matinata
IDE/Hybrid, Linux on Cell/B.E. Development

Back to the top