Re: [ptp-dev] Question about IRMLaunchConfigurationDynamicTab.setDefaults

Dave,

You are spot on.  I tried to mimic the functionality of the
ILaunchConfigurationTab in IRMLaunchConfigurationDynamicTab.

This does bring up an interesting aside, though.  How are you
planning on storing your BigInteger's in the passed in
ILaunchConfigurationWorkingCopy for setDefaults(...), and then
how will you be loading them in initializeFrom(...)?  I would
suggest storing and retrieving them via their String representations,
since your only other choices would be, int, boolean, List<String>,
Map<String,String>, or Set<String>.  Notice that the List, Map, and
Set must be of String's.

R^2