[ptp-dev] Debug JUnit Test

Hi all,

  I just built junit test for ptp debug.  You need to find this package from cvs.  You need to modify some settings before using it.

AbstractDebugTest.java: change "sdmPath" attribute to where the path of sdm on your machine
resources/resourceManagers.xml: change "proxyPath" where the path of ptp_orte_proxy on your machine

  Currently, I added breakpoint test and I will add more later on.  You can change the value of  constructor of "BreakpointTests" to run how many processes you want.

Cheers,
Clement

Back to the top