[ptp-dev] Eclipse and HPC community

Dear all,

Is there any people from HPC community that "really" use Eclipse for
their work ? (programming, debugging, analyzing, ....)

I rarely see OpenMP or MPI programmers use Eclipse.
Furthermore, most of our partners (if not  all) always use either VI or
Emacs. I know some people who knows Eclipse but they always use
VI/Emacs for regular daily basis.

The reason I ask this question because we (in the University of Houston)
currently develop an Eclipse plugin for OpenMP (and MPI) programmers.
And I am not sure if somebody will use our plugin :-(

(Note: Our plugin is different to PTP since it interacts closely to our
compiler... )

Thank you. And I apologize if I send to wrong group.

--
------
Laksono Adhianto

Back to the top