Fwd: [ptp-dev] Welcome to the Tools PMC!

Here's an email I sent last year that was rejected by the Earthlink blacklist.

Greg

Begin forwarded message:

From: Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: December 21, 2006 9:17:24 AM MST
To: Parallel Tools Platform general developers <ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [ptp-dev] Welcome to the Tools PMC!

Here's a first cut of what needs to happen:

Foundation:

1. Change database key to tools.ptp

2. Change download URL to http://download.eclipse.org/tools/ptp and update download links on dev.eclipse.org

3. Change CVS repository to /cvsroot/tools/. The project is currently under one directory, org.eclipse.ptp, so I presume we'll keep this structure?

4. Change newsgroup from technology.ptp to tools.ptp.

Me:

1. Update _projectCommon.php, project-info.xml and newsgroup files.

2. Update all CVS and download links on the web site.

Anything else I've missed? Anything that the Tools project specifically requires?

Greg