[ptp-dev] TAU for Eclipse/PTP

Greetings,

Here is a link to a video demo of the TAU performance analysis tools' integration with Eclipse as it stands today: http://www.cs.uoregon.edu/research/tau/demo/eclipseCF90.mov Integration with the PTP launching system is not yet implemented, but that is my next priority. The popup menu interface is convenient for now, but it should become more closely tied to the PTP UI as work progresses. Right now the focus is on boilerplate generation and running of instrumented binaries but there are more bells and whistles to be added the with time. Let me know if you have any questions, comments or suggestions.

More information on TAU is available here: http://www.cs.uoregon.edu/research/tau/home.php

Regards,
Wyatt Spear

Back to the top