[ptp-dev] Reminder: PTP Monthly Conference Call - 5 December 2005

On 27/11/2005, at 9:55 PM, Greg Watson wrote:

Hi all,

As promised, I would like to start a monthly conference call to discuss PTP design and development issues. I hope this will also provide a good opportunity to encourage other organizations to become involved in PTP development. Please invite anyone you think would like to attend.

Date: 5 December 2005
Time: 10:00am PST, 11:00am MST, 1:00pm EST
Toll Fee:  1 866 629-8602
Local number: 606-1012

Draft Agenda:

1. Introductions & areas of interest
2. Intro to the Eclipse Foundation & committer process
3. PTP status & 1.0 release plans
4. Planning for PTP 1.1
5. Other business

Let me know if you would like anything added to the agenda.

Cheers,

Greg