[ptp-dev] RC2 & help

OK, i had to do some weird things like remove project dependencies and
re-add them
in, to get it to build, but can run now to get updated screen shots of the
preferences page.
If anyone knows of UI differences besides the preferences screens,
please let me know.

Hopefully you can include the help plug-in org.eclipse.ptp.help in RC2,
right Greg?

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts  (859) 243-4981  (TL 545-4981)
IBM T.J.Watson Research Center
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 455 Park Place, Lexington, KY 40511

                      Greg Watson
                      <g.watson@compute        To:       Parallel Tools Platform general developers <ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                      r.org>                   cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  Re: [ptp-dev] RC2
                      ptp-dev-bounces@e
                      clipse.org

                      11/09/2005 03:03
                      PM