Re: [ptp-dev] debug.core access restriction?

The close project bit worked.  Thanks guys.  Never done that before.

-- Nathan
Correspondence
Nathan DeBardeleben, Ph.D.
Los Alamos National Laboratory
Parallel Tools Team
High Performance Computing Environments
phone: 505-667-3428
email: ndebard@xxxxxxxx

Greg Watson wrote:

Yes, I did a major update of the manifest files in order to get PTP to build as an external package. It seems that Eclipse doesn't resolve these changes very well. Try Clement's suggestion an see if that solves the problem.

Greg