Re: [ptp-dev] debug.core access restriction?

Tried that, it's at version 1.3. Also tried Donny's idea of a complete clean and rebuild - same problems.

-- Nathan
Correspondence
Nathan DeBardeleben, Ph.D.
Los Alamos National Laboratory
Parallel Tools Team
High Performance Computing Environments
phone: 505-667-3428
email: ndebard@xxxxxxxx

Clement Chu wrote:

I think the problem is about the MANIFEST.MF. Can you try to update this file in ptp.debug.core?

Clement

Nathan DeBardeleben wrote:

So I've been out of town for like 10 days and am easing back into things. Did a full update and 4 or so packages are full of errors. Every place any of the classes in those packages tries to import something from debug.core I get this error message:

Access restriction: The type IPCDIDebugProcessSet is not accessible due to restriction on required project org.eclipse.ptp.debug.core

Where the above class name is changed to the appropriate one for each error.

Sounds like a config problem or something - any thoughts on how to fix this?

Back to the top