Re: [ptp-dev] Machine, Job and debug views updated

Thanks Clement.
I'm currently grabbing screenshots of just those views for the help.
I'll get your new code and check to make sure I'm still accurate.
Thanks for the heads up so I can make sure they are accurate.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts  (859) 243-4981  (TL 545-4981)
IBM T.J.Watson Research Center
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 455 Park Place, Lexington, KY 40511

                      Clement Chu
                      <clement.chu@xxxxxxxx        To:       Parallel Tools Platform general developers <ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                      ash.edu.au>                  cc:
                      Sent by:                     Subject:  [ptp-dev] Machine, Job and debug views updated
                      ptp-dev-bounces@eclip
                      se.org

                      10/11/2005 11:55 AM
                      Please respond to
                      Parallel Tools
                      Platform general
                      developers

Hi All,

    All the views are updated.  I fixed the problems which are found in
previously.  The major changed as follows:

1.  Now all the views should contains unlimited elements.  I tested
internally with successfully created over 10,000,000 elements.
2.  Fixed the selection flickering.  Previously, the selection box is
flickering very much if selected from right to left.
3.  Added some keyboard functions, such as arrow keys(left, right, up
and down) to control navigation of selected element and added shift key
with arrow keys to continue select elements.

    My testing are under windows and linux only.

Clement

--
Clement Kam Man Chu
Research Assistant