[ptp-dev] Machine, Job and debug views updated

Hi All,

All the views are updated. I fixed the problems which are found in previously. The major changed as follows:

1. Now all the views should contains unlimited elements. I tested internally with successfully created over 10,000,000 elements. 2. Fixed the selection flickering. Previously, the selection box is flickering very much if selected from right to left. 3. Added some keyboard functions, such as arrow keys(left, right, up and down) to control navigation of selected element and added shift key with arrow keys to continue select elements.

   My testing are under windows and linux only.

Clement

--
Clement Kam Man Chu
Research Assistant