[ptp-dev] Beginnings of a help plug-in

I'm starting on a help plug-in for PTP.

However, I need some inspiration.
Since I can't run the full-blown PTP on my WinXP machine, what I can
probably do is
1. document some overview stuff based on the web page at
http://eclipse.org/ptp (but, it seems dated.)
2. include how-to on bringing up the simulator and running it, with screen
shots
3. Then you guys could comment on diffs for really running with openRTE and
send me analagous screen shots from MacOS etc.

I could use some inspiration, though. If you can point me to any write-ups,
papers, etc.  Even if rough,
I can massage into something more useful.  And then iterate.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts  (859) 243-4981  (TL 545-4981)
IBM T.J.Watson Research Center
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 455 Park Place, Lexington, KY 40511

Back to the top