Re: [ptp-dev] Debug bug report

How about the number 1 and 4?

Donny Kurniawan wrote:

    2.  No suspend method in Session class.

Added
    5.  All the debug targets in debug view are called "TestPTP".  I
    think
    we should use job name to represent each debug target.

Can't be done..... all debug sessions share one launch configuration (i.e. the name that you put in the Run/Debug Launch Window... Need to change the Debug View for this.

    6.  After clicked the resume button in parallel debug view, the
    annotation marker is still in source editor.  (I have fixed this
    problem)  Currently, I hard code the filename to remove the annoation.
    Later on I will get the filename from resume event when the method
    is done.

You can get the filename/info from the EndSteppingRangeEvent

How can I get the filename in resume event? There is no EndSteppingRangeEvent after I clicked the resume button. Only InferiorResumedEvent. Please check again.

    8.  There is no filename and line number in
    "EndSteppingRangeEvent".  I
    think it should have the same attribute with "BreakpointHitEvent".

Added.

Donny

    Regards,
    Clement