[ptp-dev] Debug Problems

Hi,

   I have submitted these problems to bug report, but the bug report
will forward my message to greg only.

1.  Sometimes TargetRegisterEvent or TargetUnregisterEvent cannot be
fired.  Double click on the process in Parallel Debug View to register
it into debug view.  The problem is that a method in debug core has been
called to register the process and supposingly debug core will fire the
event after register or unregister the process.  Sometimes these event
cannot be fired.

2.  Sometimes the registered process in debug view cannot be resumed.  I
clicked the resume button in debug view, even the resume button turn to
disable after clicked it, the process cannot be really resumed.  I
cannot click the resume button to resume again because the button is
turned to disable.

3.  Error dialog popped up when I created a breakpoint in set.  I
created a breakpoint in root and then changed to a new set and removed
this breakpoint by double clicking on it.  Then I double clicked again
to create a breakpoint on this set.  The error dialog will popup.

4.  Please open Error view by click "menu" -> "windows" -> "show view".
After launching the program, there are a lot of error created in this
error view.  They are about IO errors.

5.  Currently, the debug simulator cannot support the breakpoint by
job.  For example, I created a breakpoint on line 10 in job1 and a
breakpoint on line 15 in job2.  job2 will hit the breakpoint on line
10.  Now I have created a breakpoint for all jobs called "global".  The
"job id" attribute of breakpoint is called "Global".  That means this
breakpoint can apply for all the jobs.

6.  The parallel debug actions haven't be implemented yet.

Regards,
Clement

--
Clement Chu