Re: [ptp-dev] Multiple job with breakpoint

Greg,

Currently, we do not have support for breakpoints enabled/disabled flag. The flag is used by CDT for "Run To Line" functionality.
Now, because we associate a breakpoint with a set of processes, if we want to mimic "Run To Line" functionality, we need to maintain a data structure (i.e. boolean times (num of procs)) in the breakpoint.

We do not have that kind of thing i.e. "Run To Line" in PTP currently.

Donny