Re: [ptp-dev] Multiple job with breakpoint

Clement,

What you have implemented sounds reasonable, though I think this is something that needs to be raised with the core debug people. In addition to the enabled/disabled state, there needs to be a visible/ not-visible state for breakpoints. This is something I can discuss at the CDT Fall Conference.

Greg