[ptp-dev] Array view and missing icons

Hi Greg,

I saw you posted the variable bug in eclipse's bug report. If you cannot test it in cdt, you can test the Array view in any java program. Donny tested in his machine that it should work in java program. Then you can see what it looks like and is it correct. Thanks.

   I would like to add some icons as follows:
1. Change machine icon - filename is org.eclipse.ptp.ui/icons/tool/machine_normal.gif 2. Current ip of register process - org.eclipse.ptp.debug.ui/icons/debug/reg_cur_ip.gif 3. Second ip of register process - org.eclipse.ptp.debug.ui/icons/debug/reg_sec_ip.gif
4.  Ip in current set - org.eclipse.ptp.debug.ui/icons/debug/cur_set_ip.gif
5.  Ip in set - org.eclipse.ptp.debug.ui/icons/debug/set_ip.gif

Regards,
Clement

Back to the top