[ptp-dev] Fresh Install - Defaults

In testing I realized that with a fresh/clean install of PTP there were some errors. These had to do with the preferences page which - for me - had been set as I was developing. I hadn't tried out a fresh install recently.

When you would start it up with no preferences it would not find a selected control or monitoring system and would tell you but then give you an error. I not only fixed this error but went ahead and had it default to the Simulation control and monitoring systems if non (or invalid) ones were selected. It tells you it did this and lets the user know to check out the preferences page to select precisely what they wanted. I figured that the simulation system would be the common denominator across all systems and, therefore, a good default. While the user's system might not have ORTE, they will be able to use the simulation - so we went with that.

--
-- Nathan
Correspondence