[ptp-dev] CDT errors

I'm getting some errors in PTP's debug packages relating to methods not being there on what appear to be used CDT classes. I downloaded the latest release of CDT:
org.eclipse.cdt-3.0.0-linux.x86_64.tar.gz
My OSX version works, but it's still using "RC2" which should stand for release candidate 2. If I understand how they do this correctly, it means that RC2 morphed into regular CDT 3.0.0 after it was done.

Clement, Donny, are you guys still using methods from RC2 and have not yet moved over to the official release of 3.0.0 or is there some NEW release of CDT (CVS maybe?) that I need to get my hands on?

--
-- Nathan
Correspondence