[ptp-dev] Debug UI

Hi All,

I have committed the latest version of debug ui to cvs. This version I have combined with donny's work. It can display the debug processes on my view after lunched to the debugger. In order to test my view, I made a dummy simulation to create a number of processes to display on the view. When my view is focused, it will start the simulation after a few second and then all processes will randomly to change its status. In this version, I added some features on it.

1. User can select a number of processes by using the mouse. Press on the view and dragging. It will display a red dotted square. If the mouse is released inside the view, all the processes inside the red dotted square will be selected. 2. If some processes are selected, user can click "create group" button on the toolbar to create a new group with selected processes. The view will change to the created group.
3.  User also delete the created group.  Except the "Root".
4.  Context menu will be displayed if right clicked on the view.

Regards,
Clement

Back to the top