[ptp-dev] FYI

Hi All,

Have integrated the model into the debug session code, now it has PJob as one of the arguments.
(PJob from getLaunchManager().getUniverse().getJobs()).

Inside the debug.external, the debug session builds debug-model processes (where one of the
data members is PProcess (from PJob.getProcesses()).

Nathan,

- I did some changes in ptp.launch, do you want me to commit them to CVS?
- Is it possible for the simulated PProcess to emit outputs? (So that I can wrap them inside java.lang.Process and display them in the console window)

Thanks,
Donny

Back to the top