[ptp-dev] Eclipse plug-in identifying MPI artifacts

Here is a sample Eclipse plug-in I did that creates a view of "MPI
Artifacts", puts markers on the corresponding
lines of code, and double-clicking on the line in the view will take you to
that line of code
(e.g. blue asterisk on attached  figure).
It can be run on a source file, or an entire folder or project.

The actual identification of which lines to mark is hard-coded for this
example, but everything else works.  We're looking at using the CDT AST to
identify the MPI symbols.

Just some food for thought about what we're thinking about ... at least a
start for it.
Feedback solicited!

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts  (859) 243-4981  (TL 545-4981)
IBM T.J.Watson Research Center
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 455 Park Place, Lexington, KY 40511