RE: [provisioning-dev] What is the status on the provisioningprojects?

Hi Pascal,

I have a general interest in provisioning. We have quite some
(customer and internal) requests for enhancements of installations.
For example:

- being able to roll out an installation to the desk of many
  developers (probably covered by Maya)
- updating an installation of many developes in a coordinated
  way (Maya)
- pushing preference settings to developers without overriding
  their settings (is centralized preference management covered
  by any of the provisioning projects?)
- disallow users to update installed feaures using the update
  managers
- revert a customized installation back to the officially supported
  version(s)
- install non osgi based features
- ...

Michael
--
Michael Scharf, Wind River
direct +49.6621.586.0139 mobile +49.173.664.2579 fax +49.6221.436.805