Re: [polarsys-iwg] interaction use "tutorial" and examples

Hi,

Please asked the question on the Papyrus Forum. Boutheina cc my email will answer the question.

Best,
Sébastien.

Sébastien Gérard
Head of the LISE labs
CEA Research Director
Papyrus project Leader (www.eclipse.org/papyrus)

Commissariat à l'énergie atomique et aux énergies alternatives
Institut List | CEA Saclay Nano-INNOV | Bât. 862- PC174
F-91191 Gif-sur-Yvette Cedex
M. +33 6 88 20 00 47
T. +33 1 69 08 58 24
sebastien.gerard@xxxxxx  www-list.cea.fr

[SG] >-----Message d'origine-----
[SG] >De : polarsys-iwg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:polarsys-iwg-
[SG] >bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Bernard Granier
[SG] >Envoyé : mardi 24 janvier 2017 23:25
[SG] >À : Polarsys IWG <polarsys-iwg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
[SG] >Objet : [polarsys-iwg] interaction use "tutorial" and examples
[SG] >
[SG] >Hi,
[SG] >
[SG] >A student asked some questions about sequences diagram and how to
[SG] >organize them.
[SG] >
[SG] >I tried to explain him the interaction use, and gates mechanism but i was
[SG] >confused.
[SG] >
[SG] >I look on google but found nothing meaningfull, does someone know a
[SG] >reference or a link about interaction use usage ?
[SG] >
[SG] >
[SG] >Cordialement,
[SG] >
[SG] >Bernard Granier
[SG] >8 rue Michel de l'hospital
[SG] >95310 Saint Ouen l'Aumone
[SG] >0
[SG] >
[SG] >
[SG] >---
[SG] >L'absence de virus dans ce courrier électronique a été vérifiée par le
[SG] >logiciel antivirus Avast.
[SG] >https://www.avast.com/antivirus
[SG] >
[SG] >polarsys-iwg mailing list
[SG] >polarsys-iwg@xxxxxxxxxxx
[SG] >To change your delivery options, retrieve your password, or unsubscribe
[SG] >from this list, visit
[SG] >https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/polarsys-iwg

Back to the top