[polarsys-iwg] papyrus, stereotypes and properties

Hi,

I defined a stereotype with two properties : name of type String, and size of type Real.

I create a class diagram with one class MyClass, applied my stereotype to this class, I found how to display stereotype attributes but without the attributes types. Is there a way to display types of stereotype attributes in class diagram ? (not a profil diagram but a class diagram)

A more general question about stereotype properties, are they like class properties ? I mean, in my case, if I generate a java file MyClass.java, should name and size be generated as properties of MyClass ?

Bernard Granier
8 rue Michel de l'Hospital
95310 Saint Ouen l'Aumone
01 30 37 27 84

Ce courrier électronique ne contient aucun virus ou logiciel malveillant parce que la protection Antivirus avast! est active.

Back to the top