Re: [polarsys-iwg] PolarSys reqcycle bugzilla permissions

OK. I’ll open a bug to list a few components and it should be enough.
Thanks
raphaël

Raphaël Faudou
Expert on system modeling methods and tools
CEO Samares Engineering

1, place quentin de la Tour, 31700 Blagnac
Tel: +33 6 10 53 50 44
http://www.samares-engineering.com