Re: [polarsys-iwg] SWTBot and RCPTT improvements this fall

Hi,

We can apply for SWTBot.
We have skills about this technology as we have several thousands of SWTBot tests, we used it for years, we had committers for this project.
Some engineers are available to work on this topic in September (we can start in the following days) and October.

Etienne