Subject: Eclipse Foundation member meeting today
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2016 10:00:05 -0400
From: Andrea Ross <andrea.ross@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Foundation Staff <foundation-staff@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear Colleagues,

Today, starting at 11:30 EDT, we'll be running the Eclipse Foundation
Member meeting from the boardroom. We will be live streaming it to
YouTube. For this reason, I would humbly request that you strive to not
do internet bandwidth intensive tasks (watching videos, streaming,
downloading something large, etc) from 11:30am to approximately 13:00.
Emails and light web browsing should be no problem.

The office has had internet bandwidth & reliability challenges in the
past so your help to ensure the member meeting goes smoothly is greatly
appreciated.

A video of the meeting will be available in YouTube afterwards so you
can watch the segments you're interested in, or the whole thing. It's a
good overview of many areas of the Foundation.

Thank you!

Andrea

Back to the top