[polarsys-iwg] Rover project session at the Unconference - June 10.

Hi all,

This is your 2-weeks to go reminder to register for the EclipseCon France Unconference if you are planning to come: https://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_Unconference_France_2016#Registration

We booked a room to work on the PolarSys Rover project and we already have several people who will participate to exchange and work on:
* The Rover bill of material and variations in the BoM for easier setup
* Available models and convergence of concepts
* Existing code and code generation options
* Documentation and training material.

I look forward to meet you there if you can make the trip to Toulouse for EclipseCon France.

Gaël Blondelle
Eclipse Foundation Europe
Phone: +33 (0)673 392 185
Email: gael.blondelle@xxxxxxxxxxx