[polarsys-iwg] Welcome TM Forum to the PolarSys Working Group

Dear Kenneth and Pierre -

Welcome on board! TMForum  is now a full member of the PolarSys Working Group.

We will invite you to present your company involvement in PolarSys at the next PolarSys member meeting.

In the meantime, there are a few important action items for you to complete the membership process:

  • Please send us a short description of your company and the reasons why you have joined PolarSys. This will be used to populate the PolarSys members page.
  • You can have a page available on the PolarSys website where you can provide details about your involvement with PolarSys, including your position as a guest member in PolarSys. Your page will be created under this url: https://www.polarsys.org/tmforum

In addition, I would like to introduce some other important resources for your membership in PolarSys:

Dominique Toupin is the chairman of PolarSys and Etienne Juliot and Charles Rivet are the elected representatives on the PolarSys Steering Committee. They represent respectively the PolarSys working group, and the PolarSys participating members and can help with questions you might have from a member perspective.

As you also joining the Papyrus Industry Consortium, let me introduce you to Francis Bordeleau who is the chairman of the Papyrus IC Steering Committee. Finally, Susan Iwai in CC works with me as the EMO team dedicated to PolarSys and the Papyrus IC.

We recognize that joining PolarSys and the Eclipse Foundation is a significant undertaking for you. We deeply appreciate the opportunity to work with you. If we can help in any way, please don't hesitate to contact me or any Eclipse team member.

Liebe Grüße/Best Regards

Ralph Mueller
Mobile: +49 177 449 0460