Re: [polarsys-iwg] HTML Export from Papyrus

Dear PolarSys-IWG,

Thank-you for coming back so soon, I have tried using the uml2 URI; however, this is what happens when I do this.

Okay, so changing the URI to a “uml2” line gives me these options:

Choosing any of these, I then have to adapt my code to work with the new URI, like so:

Then I run the program and am presented with the following error:

This happens for all the uml2 URIs.

Am I doing something fundamentally wrong here? Or I did maybe think that the problem might lie within the .java file, as there are some errors on this page, however, the ECore diagram worked with the same errors?

Any more assistance will, again, be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Kind Regards,

James Wallis

Simulation Projects Intern

Engineering – Simulation Projects – EZMM

Airbus Operations Ltd.

Tel: +44 (0) 11793 63824

Mailto: james.wallis@xxxxxxxxxx

Airbus Operations Ltd.