[polarsys-iwg] Next PolarSys members meeting

Dear all,

Best wishes for 2014! May this year reach your expectations of openness and success!
As a good resolution for 2014, we setup a monthly Polarsys member's meeting.

First meeting will take place on next Monday, January 27th at 5:00pm Paris time.

We use the PolarSys wiki prepare the meeting and to store the meeting minutes at https://polarsys.org/wiki/Polarsys/Meeting/20140127
During the week, I'll start populating the page with topics I want to address during the meeting. Do not hesitate to add a topic on this page.

For electronic calendar users, I'll send an invitation in the next email.

Here are the connection informations for the teleconference.
To access the conference bridge, please dial one of the following numbers:
    North America 1-866-569-4992
    Germany 49-692-2224-6059
    France 33-(0)-17-070-8535
    UK 0800-033-7806
    Switzerland 41-44-580-2115
    Sweden 46-85-063-8386
    Italy 003-902-3604-8268
Participant conference extension: 715 then enter pin: 79234

Best regards,
Gaël Blondelle
Eclipse Foundation
+33 673 392 185