Re: [polarsys-iwg] Kitalpha pre-proposal

Hi Benoit.

The scope needs to be tightened up. The scope should be in the present tense and be something that makes sense through the life of the project. i.e. it needs to make sense after the project is created.

Historical context along the lines of "a lesson learned at..." really don't belong in the scope; this is more appropriate as background.

AFAICT, the first paragraph in the "Scope" section adequately defines the scope of the project. The second paragraph feels like it may fit better as part of the description.

"All contributions will be distributed under the Eclipse Public License." is misplaced; I think that this belongs under "Legal Issues".

Have Kenn and Cedric been asked to mentor?

Wayne