Re: [polarsys-iwg] UML Generators proposal

Has anybody considered asking Jonas Helming from Eclipse from EclipseSource?
He might be a good candidate and also help to spread the word into other technology domains like openETCS.

Regards / Liebe Grüße,

Ralph Mueller

Director, Eclipse Foundation
Mobile: +49 177 449 0460