[polarsys-iwg] Antwort: PolarSys session at the Artemis/ITEA Co-Summit

Dear Gaël,

I will be present at the ITEA/ARTEMIS Co-Summit. Do you have some details regarding the schedule?

Best regards
Stefan

i.A. Stefan Rieger
Innovation Management
Dr. Stefan Rieger
Research Manager
Information Technologies

TWT GmbH
Science & Innovation
Ernsthaldenstraße 17
D-70565 Stuttgart
Tel.: +49.711.21 57 77.653

stefan.rieger@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.twt-gmbh.de
Geschäftsführung: Dr. Dimitrios Vartziotis, Joachim Laicher (Stv.), Frank Beutenmüller (Stv.)
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB Nr. 212778
Umsatzsteuer: ID-Nr.: DE147841145