[polarsys-iwg] Publishing PolarSys videos on the web site. Need your feedback and contribution.

Dear all,

I would like to publish some videos on the Polarsys web site to illustrate the usage of Polarsys technologies.
Such videos must show the tools in action, and no or very few slides for the introduction.

For the moment, I know:
* A Tophoo/Papyrus video prepared by Pierre.
* A Fast/Papyrus video prepared by Pierre.
* The Sirius video prepared for SAE Aerotech by Obeo.

Can we plan to publish these videos soon?

Other topics that come to my mind are for future publications :
 * An introduction to Papyrus UML/SysML without the overlay of a profile/customization
 * A demo of Arcon. I know they had some with the previous version. They may have updated them.
 * Gendoc, as it is being migrated to PolarSys
 * C development for realtime with the example of the Misra C code generators being migrated to PolarSys
 * Embedded Linux development with Linux tools and the use of Lttng to debug applications on multi-core.

My goals would be to publish one video per month in the medium term. Maybe more at the beginning.

What do you think of that?

Gaël Blondelle
Eclipse Foundation

Back to the top