[polarsys-iwg] Organizing a common booth at ERTSS 2014

Dear all,

We think about organizing a common booth for Polarsys members at ERTSS in Toulouse at the beginning of February.

I am talking with the organizers, and I need to know how many companies/people want to participate to this common booth.

Please come back to me if you would like to participate to this booth.

After we take the decision to have a booth, we will be able to plan a larger communication plan as the one we have for SAE Aerotech next week including:
   * A Polarsys dinner at which we invite decision makers of potential new members
   * ...

Best regards,
Gaël Blondelle
Eclipse Foundation