[polarsys-iwg] Polarsys public meeting on Monday October 28th in Ludwigsburg

Dear all,

I would like to invite you to the next PolarSys public Face to Face Meeting on Monday October 28th in Ludwigsburg.

For the moment, we plan to start at 9:30 and end the meeting at 17:00.
Please go to this wiki page for more information https://polarsys.org/wiki/index.php/Polarsys/Meeting/20131028
As usual, we will join with the Auto IWG in the afternoon to share some talks.
I started to put together an agenda on the wiki page. Please feel free to raise your hand if you want to present something either in the PolarSys part or in the joined part with the auto IWG.

And please register on this doodle http://www.doodle.com/big387rk28baxuwy to help for the organisation.

Last, but not least, I warmly encourage you to attend EclipseCon Europe after this meeting (more information at http://eclipsecon.org/europe2013/). We have a very interesting program this year, including coverage of interesting industrial topics and we also plan some more specific meetings during the whole week in order to make progress in our Working Groups  (see https://polarsys.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page#Working_Groups).

Best regards,
Gaël Blondelle
Eclipse Foundation

Back to the top