Re: [polarsys-iwg] TR: Next Polarsys teleconference meeting

Dear all,

I cannot attend this afternoon.

I have had some discussion with Xavier Plavis about a possible new component for PolarSys : UML2EC.

If he can connect he will be able to give you summary of the discussion .
regards

raphaël

blue_strip

 Raphaël Faudou