[polarsys-iwg] Agenda Polarsys F2F Meeting 23rd May 2012

Dear all,

Please find here the agenda for our meeting on the 23rd of May in Toulouse.
Please notice that we will join with the Auto-IWG members for the afternoon session.
  • 09:00 - 09:30 Welcome Coffee
  • 9:30 - 13:00 Polarsys session
    • 9:30 OPEES/Polarsys Status - Participation Agreement, Charter, communication, website, membership pipe
    • 11:00 Break
    • 11:15 Status about Experimentations and Infrastructure
      • Presentation of GPM instance for Polarsys prototype
      • Presentation of the experimentations of the infrastructure with Polychrony and GeneAuto
  • 13:00 Lunch
  • 14:00 Common session with Auto IWG Working Group
    • Presentation of Polarsys
    • Presentation of the Auto IWG
    • Common Topics
      • Presentation and discussion about Requirements / RMF
      • Discussion about tools qualification
      • Discussion about Modeling Team Work and big models
      • OSLC - Discussion of tools interoperability
  • 17:30 End of the meeting

All other information of the meeting are  available on the wiki page http://wiki.eclipse.org/Polarsys/ToulouseMay2012Meeting

PS: In case I missed a proposal for a talk, it is certainly an error, so drop me an email and I'll include your presentation in the agenda.

Looking forward to seeing you in Toulouse.
Gaël Blondelle
+33 672 120 226

Back to the top