[polarsys-iwg] Address for the Polarsys Meeting 23rd May 2012

Dear all,

I want to clarify the location of our next F2F meeting. The meeting is hosted by ENSEEIHT in Toulouse Downtown at:
  INP-ENSEEIHT [1]
  2 Rue Charles Camichel [2]
  31000 Toulouse
  France
[1] http://www.enseeiht.fr
[2] http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Rue+Charles+Camichel,+31000+Toulouse,+France&z=16

The nearest metro stations are François Verdier and Jean Jaures.
If you come from the Airport, you can either take the Airport Shuttle (for a cost of 5 euros) to downtown and stop at Jean Jaures, or a taxi.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any question.

Best regards,
Gaël Blondelle
+33 672 120 226

Back to the top