[polarsys-iwg] Reminder - Polarsys meeting and Eclipse Day toulouse 2012 - Please register before May 15th.

Dear OPEES partners, dear Polarsys participants,

I remind you that we have a meeting planned in Toulouse on May 23rd, and the Eclipse Day Toulouse on May 24th (see the current version of the program at http://www.eclipsedaytoulouse.com/en/sessions/).

The meeting on May 23rd will be hosted by ENSEEIHT, and we will have a part of the meeting in common with the Auto IWG (specifically to address Requirements Engineering, and tools qualification acording to D0 330).

For the May 23rd meeting, the agenda is still open to your proposals so do not hesitate to send me proposal. I received some proposals since my last email that I will integrate ASAP in the meeting agenda.
To help us plan for the next lunchs, diner, etc, please register for the meeting on the doodle http://www.doodle.com/iv8eys5yc6x59q2u before Tuesday May 15th.

I updated the hotel information on the Eclipse Day toulouse web site - http://www.eclipsedaytoulouse.com/en/venue/. Please do not wait too long before booking your hotel: Toulouse is a very appreciated city at the end of May.

Do not hesitate to call me on my mobile phone if you have any question about these meetings.

PS: For OPEES partners, I apologize, but I realize that I sent my last reminder (on May 3rd) only to the Polarsys IWG mailing list. Shame on me ;)

Regards,
Gaël Blondelle
+33 672 120 226

Back to the top