Sujet: EclipseCon Europe 2012 Call for Papers
Date : Tue, 8 May 2012 14:28:34 -0400 (EDT)
De : registration@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Pour : gael.blondelle@xxxxxxx

Email

480x60 banner

The EclipseCon Europe 2012 Call for Papers is now open!

ECE will be October 23-25, 2012 in Ludwigsburg, Germany. This year we are co-locating with OSGi Community Event 2012, adding even more relevant and interesting content to our premier European event.

We are looking for high-quality talks on a variety of topics. This year's tracks are

  • Eclipse Technology. Eclipse is a host for a lot of great open-source projects such as Mylyn, Orion, Equinox, and Xtext, and technologies such as modeling, runtime, application lifecycle management, embedded, and so on. New tools and techniques and state-of-the-nation talks would also be found here.
  • Building Industry Solutions. Eclipse has proven to be a powerful platform for building flexible and extensible applications. Many organizations are building platforms that address the needs of a specific industry, like banking, insurance, automotive, aerospace and others. This track will feature case studies that explore the technology, architecture, and policies required to build industry solutions.
  • Community and Collaboration. How do we function as a community, especially in industry collaboration? What is important about the Eclipse development process and our stewardship of Eclipse as a platform? What will the future bring for Eclipse?
  • OSGi. If you are submitting a proposal for OSGi Community Event 2012, choose this track.
  • Other Cool Stuff. Not everything will fit easily into one of these themes. If your interesting topic doesn't fit in the other tracks, choose this one.

Submit your proposal soon – the deadline for submissions is July 31, 2012 (July 6 for OSGi Community Event proposals).

We look forward to attending your talk in Ludwigsburg!

Best regards,
Christian Campo
ECE Program Chair

If you would like to opt out of future EclipseCon Alumni emails, please click here to send an email to registration@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.