[polarsys-iwg] Polarsys Meeting at EclipseCon 2012

Hello -

I'd like to invite everybody to the EclipseCon 2012 Polarsys meeting. To allow the organizers for proper planning (chairs, beer and wine) I would appreciate if you register yourself in this little Doodle form (http://www.doodle.com/zawmfu8qtc8d3cxb). We will take the names and add them to the Eclipse wiki page unless you indicate that you don't want to have your name there.

Information about the meeting can be found at http://wiki.eclipse.org/Polarsys/ECON2012Meeting.

If you would like to add topics to the agenda, please drop me a quick email (or edit the wiki).

We look forward to seeing you in Reston.

Regards / Liebe GrĂ¼sse,

Ralph Mueller
Director, Eclipse Foundation

Mobile: +49 177 449 0460