[platform-vcm-dev] Using CVS plug-ins in other plug-ins - everything is internal

Hello,

I have to use the CVS functionality of Eclipse in a plug-in.

At the moment, all classes in org.eclipse.team.cvs.* are internal, so I am wondering what is the best way to use this functionality in other plug-ins. The CVS functionality of Eclipse is great, so I think the public should be able to use it.

Is there any better way than the workaround of extracting the CVS classes to new plug-ins? So, one have at least a kind of snapshot of the CVS stuff. But it's a real hack...

Regards, Martin

Back to the top