Re: [platform-vcm-dev] Lock and Version

Loïc,

This bug has not been previously reported. Please log it against Platform VCM. I can't say when it will be addressed until we reproduce the problem and determine how difficult it would be to fix.

Michael Valenta

Loïc Bertholet <lbertholet@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-vcm-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/07/2003 01:45 PM